Proud Pioneers of Seaplane Service in India
Introducing MEHAIR, India's pioneering seaplane service, delivering an unparalleled travel experience. Seamlessly transitioning between runways and waterways, our amphibian aircraft provide swift, serene, and enchanting flights over breathtaking landscapes. The remote vacation destinations are just a few minutes away now as you enjoy a bird's eye perspective of the terrain before gracefully descending onto the tranquil waves. Experience the true meaning of 'poetry in motion' with MEHAIR.
When Air, Water and Earth meet
India's first and only amphibian aircraft fleet.
Our amphibian aircraft effortlessly bridge the gap between runways and your dream destinations by the sea, offering a truly unforgettable experience of comfort, style, and adventure.
With its exceptional fleet of amphibian aircraft, MEHAIR brings a new level of excitement and advantage to tourists. These aircraft possess the remarkable ability to seamlessly transition between land and water, offering unparalleled access to new destinations.
Whether it's landing on serene lakes, exploring hidden coastal gems, or reaching remote islands, MEHAIR's amphibian aircraft unlock a world of extraordinary experiences, providing tourists with an unmatched sense of adventure and the opportunity to discover hidden wonders that traditional aircraft cannot reach.
Meet Our Team
Our dedicated team of experienced Air Crew, including pilots and skilled Aircraft Engineers form the backbone of our operations, working tirelessly to prioritize safety and reliability in every flight.
With the advantage of our Air Crew's extensive experience in operating seaplanes across diverse locations and challenging environments worldwide, we assure you a journey that is not only comfortable but also secure and memorable. Their overall efforts and experience ensure that our aircraft are maintained to the highest standards of safety and performance.
With a pioneering spirit, our management team has spearheaded the seaplane services in India and successfully launched multiple rotary and fixed-wing aircraft, including exceptional seaplanes. This collective team of experts forms an unbeatable force, dedicated to ensuring the utmost safety and creating unforgettable experiences for your flights.
A senior professional with over 30 years of experience in the Defence & Aviation sector with a demonstrated Marketing and leadership track record. Strong background in growing and managing companies and a rich and varied experience in strategizing and acquisition of new businesses. A well-rounded knowledge of the local market for all aerospace activities including related verticals. Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing and Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Economics. Hora Gold Medallist SRCC, Delhi University 1992. 'Entrepreneur of the Year' in 2012 by Entrepreneur magazine.
Extremely experienced in managing the commercial logistics side of the business and adept at supporting projects across their entire life cycle from inception to maturity.
He has over two decades of experience in handling support verticals for the business and has a specialization in setting-up seaplane infrastructure and forward bases.
Vice-President Special Projects
Shaswat Sinha has a strong background in the aviation industry. He comes with a rich and diverse experience in the areas of commercial operations, business development, customer service and ticketing & charter sales. He is also experienced with flights operations and has worked extensively with ground operations for some of the leading airlines in India.
MEHAIR boasts a team of seasoned professionals who possess extensive expertise in providing comprehensive services related to the launch and operation of seaplane services in India. These include:
Waterdrome Feasibility Studies
1. Conducting feasibility studies of proposed water bodies to determine their suitability for seaplane services.
2. Carrying out basic topographic surveys and mapping of terrain to plan the layout for take-off and landing stretches, passenger facilities, and security areas.
3. Evaluating refuelling options/bunkering and identifying ramps for maintenance and overnight parking.
4. Assessing the feasibility of operating seaplane services in terms of obstructions, air traffic routes, and seaplane corridors around busy airports.
Infrastructure and Waterdrome Licensing:
1. Designing and establishing waterdrome infrastructure, encompassing passenger facilities, jetties, boats, fueling provisions etc.
2. Facilitating the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) audit of the waterdrome.
3. Conducting test flights to secure the waterdrome license from the DGCA.
1. Identifying and evaluating aircraft for the proposed operation.
2. Conducting technical audits and obtaining necessary clearances for the aircraft.
3. Hiring and obtaining security clearances for the crew.
4. Launching commercial operations and providing ongoing oversight.